We provide a library and knowledge service for all staff and students across the Trust wherever you are based.
Staff and students are automatically members once a Trust email address has been allocated.
All the services listed are free and can be tailored to your needs so please get in touch:
- Literature Search Service – we provide a search of the literature for you to identify journal articles, documents, books, websites and resources;
- Current Awareness Service – we keep you up to date with journal tables of contents, evidence bulletins and newsletters;
- Document Delivery Service – we order journal articles and books from other libraries for you and email/post them to you;
- Enquiry Service – we answer enquiries by email, phone and in person;
- Training opportunities – we train you how to use online resources;
- Other Libraries – join St George’s Library, University of London for full borrowing rights and for walk-in access to St George’s electronic resources.
Both our libraries provide:
- Quiet study spaces
- Access to computers, printing, photocopying, scanning and shredding facilities
- Books to borrow
- Online access to a range of-journals, e-books, health and social care databases, quality evidence-based online resources, Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines Online, and funded CPD resources via the RCP and BAP.
Register for an OpenAthens account at: openathens.nice.org.uk/
Where to find us
Storey, Building 30,
1st Floor, Rm 108
Access: The library is available 24/7. If your ID card does not allow access to Storey, please update your ID card at the Gate Lodge at Springfield.
2nd Floor, Rm S8
Access: Use your swipe card between 8am-8pm. If you do not have a swipe card please contact the reception staff located on the 1st Floor, Acacia Unit. You will need the library door code – please contact your librarians or ask the reception staff.