Child and Adolescent Neurodevelopmental service
Who we are
The Neurodevelopmental Assessment Service offers assessment where there is a clearly identified need for assessment of possible Autistic Spectrum Disorder / Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder.
Who is the service for
This is a specialist service for children and young people up to 18 years old with a referral of Autism or ADHD, their parents/carers and other professionals who work with them.
Conditions we treat
We cover the following conditions:ADHD
Where to find us
61 Glenburnie Road
Telephone: 020 3513 6239
Our opening hours
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Who you might see / our staff
- Dr Mark Chapman – Clinical Psychologist
- Luis Ordaz-Perez – Clinical Psychologist
- Rosanna Catinella – Clinical Psychologist
- Nadine Oladokun – Assistant Psychologist
- Vaishali Sathanandasundaram– Assistant Psychologist
- Angelique Witting – Assistant Psychologist
- Jayne O’Brien – Assistant Psychologist
- Kirsty Stubbs – Assistant Psychologist
- Dr Diana Cassell – Consultant Child Psychiatrist and Clinical Director for CAMHS
- Dr Su Sukumaran – Consultant Child Psychiatrist
- Dr Sarah Curran – Consultant Child Psychiatrist
- Wendy Karonga – Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Brendan Mckenna – Team Administrator
- Pauline Davis-Peart – Team Administrator
- Diane Bebbington – Team Administrator
What you can expect
Anyone who uses our services first gets an assessment of their mental health needs.
Assessments typically last 2 hours during which parents/carers will have a parental interview and young people have a play based assessment.
Following the play based assessment, feedback will be provided to the parent/carer and young person.
Referrals should come through the Single Point of Access for the relevant borough.