How we can help you
We offer a forward-thinking perspective on what health and social care organisations need now and in the near future.
Our dynamic team of service improvement consultants comprises clinical experts, facilitators, project managers, trainers and coaches, providing you with a wealth of expertise and knowledge to suit all projects.
With a focus on the 'soft' issues:
- your support consultant will act as a critical friend: to challenge, question and offer advice to you and your team.
- addressing challenges and problems can be made easy when we use creative thinking and people-centre techniques such as training, facilitation, mentoring and coaching.
- we help you to sustain motivation, strengthen confidence and encourage resilience. Springfield Consultancy aims high.
With a focus on the hard issues:
- we conduct reviews in partnership with your team, or one of our experienced consultants can lead the review independently.
- we offer programme and project management support to ensure that your projects are delivered on time and outcomes are achieved.
- many of our team have a clinical background, so are well equipped to bring expertise together in a productive working environment.
- all our team are PRINCE2 foundation trained or are PRINCE2 practitioners, and members of our team are experienced facilitators fully equipped to offer LEAN principles in service improvement work.