Why should you join?
We want as many people as possible to become members and help us shape our future.
Membership is free, and anyone over the age of 12 living in England and Wales can join.
Reasons to join
As a member, you will have the chance to:
- have a say in the future of your local mental health services.
- raise awareness and promote understanding of mental health issues
- help us to become more accountable and better at listening to the view of our local communities
- be an ambassador for mental health and social care services in south west London
- elect people to represent your views on our Members' Council
- stand for election as a council member on our Members' Council.
- find out how the Trust spends its funding
- keep up to date with the regeneration of Springfield University Hospital in Tooting.
How do I join?
Joining is easy just complete and submit our online membership form.